" />

History

The firm was established in High Wycombe in 1929 by the eponymous Allan Janes, who was a noted advocate in the local Courts and became President of the local Law Society.

The Georgian part of the firm’s offices was previously The Greyhound Inn, which is believed to have provided a stage coach stop for travellers on the highway from London to Oxford.

Our reception area served for many years as the local Registrar’s office.

Since it was founded the firm has expanded to meet the changing needs of our client base and now comprises three specialist departments: Commercial and Property, Commercial Litigation Employment and Dispute Resolution, and Private Client



Make an Enquiry