Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Our lawyers pride themselves on their ability to obtain effective settlement of disputes. Where a negotiated settlement is not possible, our team has vast experience of obtaining effective redress through the courts.
We appreciate that disputes can be stressful, time consuming and a major distraction from running the business. Our skills enable us to take a pragmatic view of disputes, and achieve innovative solutions to seemingly intractable problems.
We have a good relationship with Barristers’ Chambers in London and Manchester, but can arrange conferences locally where appropriate.
We specialise in providing advice to business on the following:
• Commercial contract Disputes
• Boundary Disputes
• Partnership and shareholder issues
• Property and construction Disputes
• Intellectual property disputes
• Professional negligence claims
• Information technology disputes
• Employment Claims
• Civil fraud
• Personal injury claims
• Landlord and tenant disputes
• Debt recovery & enforcement
• Land Registry adjudications
• Disputed or contested wills and estates
We also have expertise in other matters which we would be happy to discuss with you.