We act for farmers and other landowners with regard to the following matters:
- Sale and purchase of agricultural land.
- Farm business tenancies.
- Voluntary first registration of title.
- Mineral extraction agreements.
- Forestry licences.
- Grazing licences.
- Advice on protection against the creation of public rights of way.
- Advice on the re-development of redundant farm buildings together with associated planning work.
- Local Development Plan submissions.
We have acted for generations of farmers and landowners and well understand the particular and unique concerns that often come with modern diversified farms.