We are experienced in all aspects of personal injury and medical negligence claims and have won up to seven figure claims for our clients. Our personal injury practitioners are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
We offer a free initial interview, conduct home visits and can operate on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Recent personal injury and clinical negligence work carried out by our team includes:
- Acting for a Road Traffic Accident claimant who suffered a back injury, causing facet joint irritation and achieving a substantial settlement.
- Acting for a Road Traffic Accident claimant pedestrian who suffered shoulder injury causing permanent neuropathic pain and achieving a settlement before Trial for a sum exceeding one million pounds.
- Acting for a client involved in a workplace accident where they suffered multiple fractures and achieving a settlement of £200,000 before Trial.
- Clinical negligence causing malformation of an ankle joint causing the Claimant to be disabled and affecting his ability to work where a settlement was achieved of just over £580,000.
- Vehicle party A. Acting for multiple Claimant’s against Foundation Defendant. Achieving liability against a number of drivers and the settlement for all victims.
- Workplace accident, where the Claimant developed Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in her foot causing her to be disabled and affecting her ability to work where a settlement was achieved in the sum of £399,000.
Our Legal Team offer advanced liability advice in a manner with is straightforward and pragmatic. We avoid unnecessary legal jargon and work with our clients to achieve the best possible outcome in relation to their claims. Our personal injury team recognise the stress of dealing with an injury, particularly where your ability to work and your earnings are impacted as a result. We can guide you through the litigation process, where relevant we can assist you with negotiation or Alternative Dispute Resolution, keeping your objectives at the heart of our negotiations at all times.
Our Personal Injury Team are available to guide and advise you through their process. Please click on the links opposite for further information about the range of services we offer