Our lawyers have significant experience advising in relation to high value trust litigation, acting both for and against trustees. We understand the sensitive nature of trust disputes and work with our clients to resolve disputes at an early stage. Where that is not possible, we expertly guide our clients through the litigation process.
We have experience in a wide range of trust litigation, including:-
- breach of trust claims;
- commercial disputes involving trusts;
- variation of trust applications;
- directions for the administration of trusts;
- removal of trustees;
- asset tracing;
- litigation concerning the rights of beneficiaries/creditors; and
- constructive trust claims.